A big thank you to all my followers

Saturday 13 August 2016

Cas-ual Friday



Its our anniversary in a couple of weeks and although I know my husband prefers cards that have more humour than lovey dovey on them ,,,,this time I thought I'd give him more of a punny card!

Image and sentiment are from Clearly besotted and as I used flex markers , promarkers and chalk for the background thought it would fit the challenge over at Cas-ual  Friday which is to use your favourite colouring medium ..well I have used all of my favourites !
Thank you for popping over and taking the time to look!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Such a CUTE card and very nice coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will, and should, love this, Jenni! Made with love, and it is adorable!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little card is so adorable!! Love the little toucans!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!