A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 13 December 2015

Muse 145



At Muse it is Joan Bardee's turn to be our Muse .....and it is her last week as she is heading off to pastures new :( 
I had originally thought of a baby card because I loved the soft and delicate look of  Joan's card but couldn't get it to work out so on to plan B,always got to have a plan B!....and that happened to be a christmas card for the one of my husband's cousins.Wasn't sure at first as it is a bit in your face but I think its beginning to grow on me and she is a very girly girl !Hopefully you can see where Joan inspired me but if not :) ......
I have used the colours of Joan's card just  deeper shades.(Melon mambo and lucky limeade)
A circle in the middle with image with in it (W9 images)
Dots 
and I noticed Joan had used tiny sequins as a bit of bling so added some gems to my flowers
finally a bow
Elizstewart love your interpretation of Joan's card ...one day I will work out how to comment on Flickr!!!
Thank you for taking the time to look
xxx




5 comments:

  1. Really lovely, Jenni! Of course you know I cannot resist a dotted Swiss!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the partially embossed background - a great way to introduce contrast and interest! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Jenni. Really like the partially embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...so sweet! Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim and wishing you a very Happy New Year x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!