A big thank you to all my followers

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Time out & NBUS


'Take some TIME OUT to 'Make your Mark'

Over at the TIME OUT challenge they are asking you to make your mark and over at Darnell's blog she has a NBUS challenge going on (if you don't know what that means it is Never Before Used Stuff!)  Yesterday I had chalked this panel only to find it didn't work for my project ,so decided to use this snowman which was out of a bargain bucket at Hobbycraft for only a £1! I coloured him with my promarkers and as I loved the look of the liquid pearls for snow on yesterdays project added some here.Then die cut a snowflake and added the sentiment from Uniko Studio_ stunning snowflakes_ d another Christmas card is done!  
Thank you for taking the time to look ! 
xxx
P.s don't ask me why what I have written is highlighted Mr Blogger at his best!

I have tried and tried to change it back but it ain't shifting grrr.


3 comments:

  1. Darling snowman ... but PLEASE don't ask for snow yet!!! Just kidding... well maybe not...?
    Your chalked panel is just so pretty, Jenni! I don't know anything about chalk!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. \very sweet snowman - and fabulous chalked background to highlight him. I love the little snowflake as a finishing touch too! Thanks so much for taking the Time Out to play along with us! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mwah, Jenni! This is perfection!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!