A big thank you to all my followers

Thursday 18 June 2015

Timeout




This week  I was asked to do a card for a Silver Wedding by a work colleague and when I made it I didn't like where I was going to put the sentiment so as I had already stuck everything down decided to make another .
 This is the original  one  which was sentiment-less until I decided it would also do nicely as a wedding card so popped on a SU tiny tags Mr &Mrs and used a SU paper piercing stencil for the heart.The champagne glasses are diecut on glimmer paper and all popped up on a mounted square.
So was well chuffed when I then found out that the challenge this week is at Timeout is ......

'Happy is the Bride the Sun Shines on' :)

Thanks for taking the time to look
xxx


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!