A big thank you to all my followers

Friday 12 April 2013

FM105



This is a really quick card need to go out soon so had to really rush to make it but had to get it done before I go!.  I had stamped and coloured the car with promarkers - I  normally just stamp the outline -  a couple of days ago but it ended up in the reject box ,until I saw the challenge at The Friday Mashup ,had been struggling to come up with a card for my nephews birthday and hopefully this will fit the bill perfectly and I will (very carefully) write his name in the number plate nearer the time, so thank you ladies the perfect challenge for me this week.In fact have another couple  ideas  for some more .... hee he
The striped paper is from Pink Petticoat and the image is from Kanban's retro cars and the sentiment is from SU
Thanks for looking - much appreciated!x


9 comments:

  1. Great masculine card Jenni! Don't worry about being absent - I have been out of action too! Love the little mini image. My daughter recently passed her driving test and I could have used this image!
    Have a great weekend.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your red mini is fab Jenni and perfect for your nephew. Good to see you using up your DP. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring Jenni and the red mini looks fab against the B&W stripes. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular guy card, Jenni! Kids love cards that are personalized, so your nephew will treasure this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, for a reject, it looks great! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Jenni, i see yours cards, what great works, this card is absolutely fantastic, i like the mini cars, perfect card for a boy :D.
    A hug from Palma..i'm very busy i'm sorry for comment to late.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that car a Mini? If so, where did you get that stamp? I love your card by the way. The car image just caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That car is too cute!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that car image and your coloring is great. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!