A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 13 February 2012

LOVE


This is the first time that I have  tried the Flutterby Wednesday  Challenge but as I seem to be using butterflies a lot just now on my cards thought that I would give it a go!
Quick edit....
Wasn't happy with the card in the light of day so decided to go for a heart and flowers theme,
also added a bit more black to the flowers 
so that they stood out a bit more which they do in RL.











L= 2 or more Layers
O= have an Odd number of embellishments
V=have the color Violet on your creation
E= you can use any color Except red and  - of course a butterfly!


Hopefully I meet all of this! Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card Jenni. Good luck with the challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and design. Looks like you hit all the requirements to me. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clean and fresh - beautiful. Love butterflies! Good luck. Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the butterfly. Please stop by MY BLOG I have left something there for you and I do hope that you will accept it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!