A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 12 February 2012

Glorious Greens

   When I saw the colour challenge at Gingersnap Creations was green found myself struggling to come up with anything -least favourite colour except ,do love lime green!
But really wanted to take part so decided to do a tag using only the dies and folders of my cuttle bug so plenty of texture 3D effects with the butterflies and then as it evolved  I realised  that this would be great (with a bit of bling added of course) as a tag for a wedding gift and as we have a spring wedding coming up would tie in nicely.So this is my offering for the challenge Glorious Green.

5 comments:

  1. Love your tag Jenni. Looks perfect for a wedding gift. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Jenni, love the little butterflies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Jenni. Fresh, clean and gorgeous. I'm not a lover of green either and have just done a tag for the Stamp Man challenge - it has GREEN on it!! Yours is perfect against the white background. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Thanks for taking the Gingersnap Creations challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!