A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 27 February 2012

Don't scrap it!

Have had a really busy weekend so only now getting round to posting this weeks entry to the Less is More Challenge -Don't Scrap it - is the theme.Card was one that had inky finger marks  so trimmed it off  and the rest is scrap and think I've got even more now cos kept cutting it squint !!

 This was my first attempt had intended to use just paper(and useless at patterned paper not like Mandi  so think I need a tutorial on that please :-) ) and then I got carried away a bit until it was no use for the challenge!But did have fun hee he and will be a perfect retro card for a family friend (another male of course)


Quick edit no your eyes haven't gone all funny think I've "picasa'd "( you know what I mean!) the cards a bit tooo much !!

21 comments:

  1. Super cards Jenni, I really love those trees... I'm a sucker for trees!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first card is lovely, jenny! and the second is just so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tree image is one of my favorites! Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great but different cards. Beautiful peaceful scene with your trees and I love the funky circles on the second. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them both. The second one is a seventies card, lovely!!
    The first one is just my style. I wish I could make cards like that.

    Marrigje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the trees ... and the retro circles :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards. I like the tree silhouette on the soft background.
    You can view my card here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab cards Jenni, trees are lovely but the retro one is my fave, love the bold colours and shapes (and I think it still has the CAS style!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola Jenni, beautiful cards!!! the first one is gorgeouse and the second is very original design, well done.
    a hug from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, love the trees :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colours in the first stamped image - it reminds me of Africa :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both FAB Jen, the inking of the trees is gorgeous, but, I do rather like the circles
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards cool. My foworyt is the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jenni, Two great cards, love the inky trees and the retro circles is fab, well done on both, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty save, Jenni. I love the miniature scene and think it makes such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your first card, adore that style of stamping hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow-this is gorgeous Jenni! excellant save on your part!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two stunning cards Aileen! The first will always draw me to it as I love trees so much. Second one is so crisp and chic, very elegant.
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Jenni ive shared a blog award with you on my blog, hope thats okay x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely work Jenni.
    Higs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cant spell ....sorry Typo.
    HUGS Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!