A big thank you to all my followers

Saturday 10 December 2011

Let it Snow!

The challenge this week at Less is more is Let it Snow! (Not sure if this will qualify but  this is the only snow/snowflake stamp set that I have and not sure that it meets the let it snow  theme ???).Just finished writing my cards to-day and realised that it was this time last year  that armed with a stamping up holly roller and card blanks that I made my first cards took a few months after that to start in earnest and by summer I tried entering into the less is more challenge and it's been great getting inspiration and comments (so thank you all ).Speaking of which just want to say sorry haven't been commenting so much lately but been a bit busy with work and decorating.In fact had to post a picture of my finished wall I think the card making has now gone on to take over my life!!


      Thought the wall needed something so added the stencil then thought there was still something missing and went and got some jewels from my stash and added them to the wall!!Even my husband and boys agreed that it just finished it - well it will be when we paint over the filled in holes that you can just see hee he.

24 comments:

  1. Lovely card and fabulous wall art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card!! and love your wall decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jenni and your wall art is beautiful. Love the matching orchid in front:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card- the pop of color is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see snowflakes on your card Jenni so I'd say that it was perfectly great for our challenge!
    Lovely card and great wall art!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baubles fit the bill Jenni
    Love you wall too
    Many thanks
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like snowflakes like this. Beautiful card!, Your wallart is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card - lovely take on the theme. LOve your wall art too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your card and your wall art.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your baubles and placement. Your wall is super too. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous danglers Jen! Great masking and composition. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola Jenni, i understand you, i'm very busy too :D.
    Your card is very bright, i love the colours, beautiful stamp and i love the gems in the bubble, well done Jenni.
    A hug from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Jenni xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and your wall art is fabulous too, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is beautiful! Wow, your wall is cool too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely stamp, perfectly placed & a very pretty card. The wall art looks fab.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jenni - it's a hectic time of year so I think we all understand that we can't always comment as much as we'd like to. Your card is gorgeous with those snowflake baubles and I am blown away by your stencilled wall!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card. I love the color you've used for your ornaments. Great stenciling, too. :) Ann Y.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous card Jenni, love those baubles
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an elegant card, love the baubles.

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is terrific, but I simply LOVE your wall art. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!